Moving to a city as big and busy as Milano can become a real odyssey for young people who decide to start their university degree far from home. Finding accommodation that meets all the needs of young people is not easy and is a key factor when making the most of your university years.
To feel comfortable and safe, you should know where to look when finding a Milano residence that is right for you. Being a student means that there’s a lot going on and a lot to organize, something twice as true when coming overseas. Thus, Collegiate offers a wide amount of solutions to make life at university a little easier.
Get to know all the services of the residences in Milano!
Finding student residences with all the basic needs it’s not always easy. A good university residence has to meet the needs of young students by providing comfort and security. Thus, our facilities offer a wide range of high-quality services so that students can enjoy their experience:
- Gym and fitness room. Equipped with the latest cardio, toning and muscle strengthening machines, this complete gym and fitness room is perfect for students who want to disconnect from their daily routine and not have to bear the additional cost of training in another space.
- Indoor swimming pool. The facilities in which the Milano residences are located have an indoor swimming pool available all year round in which residents can carry out different water activities or practice swimming.
- Cinema and theatre. Equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, Collegiate’s cinema is an ideal space to unplug your mind from the daily routine and enjoy a good film.
- Laundry service. Students will not have to worry about finding a place to wash and dry their clothes, as Collegiate’s facilities are equipped with different laundry rooms with washing machines and dryers available at any time of the day.
- State-of-the-art security. To get you the best and safest living experience possible, all the facilities which belong to the student residences located in Milano have a complete security system with CCTV cameras, electronic intercom and intercom in each and every room.
- Private parking. Collegiate’s university residences in Milano have on-site guarded parking spaces on request. Although this service has an additional monthly cost, students won’t have to worry about parking their vehicles, as they will be able to enjoy this service without any problem inside the facilities. In addition, Collegiate Milan North has also a parking space for bicycles.
- 24/7 Reception. Collegiate’s university student residences in Milano have a complete reception service, which will be available to each and every one of the university students at any time of the day.
- High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi. Broadband and Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, 24 hours a day. Wired connections are available via an Ethernet cable and are plugged into the wall socket in your room: just open your web browser and follow the instructions.
Rent one of your all-inclusive residences in Milano!
Collegiate’s residences in Milano offer an all-inclusive service for each and every student: enjoy a complete package of services included in the room rate. Residents won’t have to face any additional expenses, since inside the facilities there are all kinds of amenities which will satisfy all the needs..
In addition to all the services mentioned in the previous section, these accommodations have common spaces where students can spend their free time: lounges, courtyards with gardens and bars, among many others.
Finally, to help you experience unforgettable moments during your stay in Collegiate, our accommodation team will organize events throughout the academic year to offer new ways of learning and networking opportunities.
Enjoy the best location with Collegiate´s residences in Milano!
One of the biggest advantages of Collegiate is its fantastic location: a quiet area full of supermarkets, bars and restaurants, and different metro and bus stations that will keep you connected to the centre and other points of interest of the city.
On the other hand, the accommodation is close to the most reputable and well-known universities in Milano. The residence is just a 5-minute walk from the San Giovanni metro station, which belongs to line 1, a direct line to the centre of Milano. In addition, students can choose to take the bus: just a few meters away you’ll find various bus lines such as 51, 81, 86, 87, 174 or the NM1 which replaces the metro line 1 at night. Below, you’ll find the estimated arrival time from the Milano residence to the various universities based on the most frequent routes taken by students:
- University of Milan – 27 min.
- Politecnico di Milano – 25 min.
- University of Milan Bicocca – 9 min.
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart – 33 min.
- Brera Academy of Fine Arts – 30 min.
- Vita-Salute San Raffaele University – 33 min.
- DEI – 30 min.
- Academy of Arts and Crafts of the Performing Arts at La Scala – 27 min.
- Conservatory of Music ‘G. Verdi’ Di Milano – 24 min.
- Marangoni Institute – 20 min.
- Secoli Institute – 20 min.
- Del Lusso Academy – 10 min.
- SAE Milan Institute – 35 min.
At Collegiate we believe we have put everything in place to ensure you the greatest university years: a great international environment, friendly people and a genuine sense of community. We want you to enjoy the present and look back fondly when it comes time to leave.